WAARC members like to meet for breakfast, not only because hams like to eat, but also to discuss ham radio projects and activities. The club sponsors a breakfast on the third Saturday of every month.We rotate among three restaurants; the location is announced on the club’s Yahoo email reflector. Feel free to come out and join us.
In addition, some members like to meet up at other times to have breakfast. Please monitor the reflector for information about other times club members meet for breakfast.
Here is a list of popular locations for breakfast, along with address information for reference. Click on the link for a map.
- Jimmy’s Oven and Grill: 7201 Richmond Road, Norge (map)
- Hot Stacks Pancakes: 6495 Richmond Road, Lightfoot (map)
- Victoria’s Restaurant: 5269 John Tyler Highway (Williamsburg Crossing S/C), Williamsburg (map)
- Capitol Pancake House: 802 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg (map)
- National Pancake House: 7103 Pocahontas Trail (Route 60 East), Williamsburg (map)